Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Motivation & Bath

Teks : Nik Nurul Hana binti Hanafi


So I went blogwalking in search for some 'lift-me-up' vibes and now I think I felt better than this morning. I have extensive of motivation quotes in my Pinterest but nothing seems to attract me. I think I need 'real people' with 'real' positivity to help me cope. Thank God for giving me the ideas. After all, He is the One who helped me. I have this quote on my working table which sounds 

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going"

Not sure who said it but it is true. I am a person who need continuous motivation to stay focused and energized. I think people who can stay focus without much motivation,and even give motivation to others are truly blessed and gifted. What motivates you? Will get back soon after I finish up my tasks!

Image from Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik