Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Hesitation

Teks : Nik Nurul Hana binti Hanafi


Just when I thought I am all geared up for the new phase of my life, I suddenly felt hopeless. Questions like : 'What if it doesn't work out?' 'What if this is actually a bad decision?' 'What will people think of me when I fail?'; kept on bombarding my head that I eventually felt tired looking for the answers. I realised I am on this 'ship' all by myself (with the help of the Creator of course) and I am freaking afraid that I am not strong enough to face the storm or strong wind or maybe giant squid! (Okay, too much imagination there). 


But the point is all these hesitations and questions will not arise if I have ALL things nicely planned. Am I really prepared for this journey? Another question I need to answer. Meanwhile I think I have to step back and take a deep breath; breath in the good vibes and good energy while breathing out all the negative thoughts and those pesky questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik