Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

Good deal for home sewing machine

Teks : Nik Nurul Hana binti Hanafi


As you all know, I have been eyeing on few home sewing machines and been waiting for the right time to buy one. Since I was a bit hesitating before this, I have missed a few good deals / promo from this particular sewing machines outlet. But this few days they had made new promo for Mother's Day and I think it is a pretty good deal for me. My top criteria in looking for a new sewing machine is the price! I have allocated a budget for it and must buy sewing machine within that budget only. The second criteria I'm looking for is home sewing machine as I do not intend to make 10 clothes per day hehe, although only Allah knows what the future holds.

Come to think of it, I thank Allah for the 'hesitation' and previously missed promos because maybe He wanted to show better deal / promo for me. I found this promo at LSN Sewing Machine's website and I am praying hard they still have stocks in hand. Hopefully I can persuade my husband to visit their outlet tomorrow (Wesak Day) as they open everyday including Public Holidays. 


source : LSN Sewing Machine's website


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik